Saturday, August 24, 2013

79/356: Cologne

I managed to solve my picture upload problem and therefore I am able to post earlier than I thought. Rejoice!

On friday, shortley after lunch I made my way to the train station and boarded a train towards Basel. After arriving in Basel I met up with a good friend who also used to be my flatmate. We boarded another train and headed straight on to Cologne. 

I have been to Germany on many occasions but never to Cologne. At least I don't remember ever being here. Since we arrived quite late I didn't get to see much yet. We are staying in an area which seems to be a little funky but has a cool vibe. 

The reason why I am in Cologne will be revealed in post nr 80.

A building we passed on our walk to the hotel
These guys are right opposite the hotel
The hotel facade, it's not that bad around here..


No comments:

Post a Comment