Thursday, August 1, 2013

56/356: Bieler Seefest Fireworks

Yesterday's first was a rather spontaneous thing. During the day I heard about the "Bieler Seefest" which is supposed to have the biggest fireworks show in Switzerland. Since I have never been there and Biel ist just 30 by train, I decided to go.

I am not sure about "the biggest" part but it was a great show. I really enjoyed it. It was planned and designed by Toni Bussmann who seems to be an expert in that area.

I decided to leave my cellphone in the pocket and just enjoy the show without watching have of it through a screen. Some moments are meant to be just enjoyed. I was sure that pictures and a videos a plenty would find their way to the internet. Lo and behold I was right. For anybody interested:



Maybe more Fireworks tonight but let's see bout that, NR. 57 left me pretty exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment