Sunday, August 11, 2013

66/356: 2 Akt Lovemobile @ Streetparade Zürich

After the living room concert on Friday, I had another big highlight on Saturday. In the middle of last week my brother sent me a text asking if I would like to experience something unforgettable. Since my project has made me a lot more spontaneous, I said yes without asking what it was about.

As it turned out he got me a ticket to one of the lovemobiles at the Streetparade in Zürich. You ask what the Streetparade is? Essentially it is a free EDM music festival. The main attractions are 28 lovemobiles that make their way along the edge of the lake. All the lovemobiles play a different kind of electronic dance music. There is something for every taste.
They take about four hours each to get from the starting point to end. Beside the lovemobiles there are numerous stages and uncounted big parties in the clubs all over the city. The Streetparade usually attracts about one million visitors. It is one of those events that I would recommend everybody to experience at least once in their live. Even if you don't like that kind of music.

I have been to the Streetparade on numerous occasions but never on a lovemobile. I regret now that I have never done it. It was such a great experience to be on the lovemobile. I had such an awesome time. We were on the second lovemobile to make it's way through the crowd. I don't know what difference that made but the crowd was so energetic. So much positive energy.

Was there a down side you ask? Only that now I have to wait a whole year to do it again.

 My ride for the afternoon
 look at that crowd!
 the view from the lovemobile.
 Great party in a great setting.
 more of the crowd.
 and then some.
 one of the other lovemobiles.
thanks bro! Unforgettable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment