Sunday, August 18, 2013

72/356: Robbie Williams Live

Robbie Williams live is one of those things which I would have not done of my own accord but am still glad that I got to do it. 

I got the ticket from my parents for my birthday a few months back. My parents, one of my brothers, his girlfriend, one of my parents the neighbors and me made up the our little group. After a tasty dinner at Rosso we headed to the Stadium and got there a good 30min before Robbie got on stage. 

The concert started a bit slow but then picked up and Robbie really gave it his all. He had a lot of energy and made sure it was a show to remember. I have never owned any of his Cd's nor listened to any of his songs on purpose, I really enjoyed the show. The stage had a few nice surprises. He sure hasn't got any self confidence issues ;)

We stayed pretty far back so my pictures suck (better phone/camera coming in October). So I went ahead and stole some from a friend of mine that seemed to be a little closer to the stage. 

A great evening with the family. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

 Thanks Marie-Louise and yes that is a giant Robbie head.
 Thanks again Marie-Louise, and that lucky lady is barbara from Bern, she grabbed his ass, on multiple instances.
 That was where I was standing, quite a bit farther away. It pays to have good eyes ;). You see that giant head? Robbie again. You see that spotlight, yeah that's Robbie up there just before he started the gig.
 All hail my awesome camera
Thanks for reading. Something completely else in a few minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment