Tuesday, August 6, 2013

62/356: Something Old, Something New And Something Blue

So I got a salami, an orange juice and some really blue pants today. Nothing special about these items in themselves but I have never had that brand of blood orange juice, never had that brand of salami and never bought pants that blue.

The orange juice was how you would expect. The pants are actually in preparation of Saturday's new thing. Thanks to my brother I have another very exciting thing coming up Saturday. So two days this week look very promising. More on those later this week.

The last item on today's list, well that was just awesome. When I was a little boy, our family used to go to Italy on holidays every year. I always loved it. When I tasted today's salami I had an instant flash back. I was six years old again, having breakfast outside in the sun with my family around the table. It was a truly great experience to have today. One that was not expected. This project was worth it just to have this experience!

Stay young.

No comments:

Post a Comment