Saturday, August 10, 2013

65/356: Germaid Living Room Concert

The wait was well worth it. Last night and new thing nr. 65 was a living room concert at my place. I had Germaid perform some of her own songs and some folk songs from all over Europe. It was a really great experience to make.

I read about her looking for a space to hold a living room concert on couchsurfing and thought that it might be a great thing to do. So invited her and her partner to surf my couch and to make some music at my place.

It was  a night to remember. I think I had about fourteen couchsurfers that attended the concert. The music was really good and there was a great mood in the room. I really feel like hosting living room concerts is something I should do more often.

I really really liked the folk songs from all over Europe. Her tour works like this; every country she goes, she picks up a folk song from that country and performs it in the upcoming concerts. I especially liked the dark and moody Scandinavian songs.

I hope you get the enjoy her music some day!






No comments:

Post a Comment