Tuesday, August 27, 2013

83/356: Wankdorf Center

It's "en vogue" to build a shopping mall while you're building a stadium. So it should come as no surprise that the "Stade de Suisse", that I visited a few weeks back, also has one. So far I never had a reason to go there. That changed today.

I went to the Wankdorf Center to meet a good friend for lunch. I have never been to the restaurant we went but who wants to read about another restaurant I visited? I sure don't! The Center is rather small and didn't really have any shops that would make me come back. I enjoyed the big "Coop" supermarket but since there is a big one on my commute, I don't think I will ever have the need for this one.

On to a few pictures for you to "enjoy".



Prepare yourself, tomorrow will be a scary one..

Be afraid, be very afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment