Friday, August 9, 2013

64/356: Spanish Salad Dressing, Natural Energy Drink, Key Chain

As my man flu continued yesterday, so did my easy first things. I went for a Spanish salad dressing and an all natural energy drink (so claimed..). Nowadays I usually get two or three new things if it's something I am just getting at the supermarket. That way I don't feel that cheap. On the other hand I will run out of possible new things to get from the supermarket rather earlier. Just as well, then I will actually have to do something exciting. 

The Spanish salad dressing, well it tasted rather similar to Greek salad dressing. It will go really well with a Greek salad. I am looking forward to making one. The energy drink, well that I am not getting again. It didn't really tickle my taste buds and I didn't feel the energy part.

I want to share one more thing. I got a key chain I ordered a few days ago. It's the first time that I got a "fashionable" key chain. But since that doesn't really count as a new thing (at least to me), the key chain doesn't star in this post. Still I am in love with it so I wanted to share. The green thing on the side was the one I had until yesterday. Quite the upgrade huh?


Now, let's get started with the exciting new stuff for this week.. excited for tonight!
Read you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment