Wednesday, August 28, 2013

84/356: Facial Hair Do Over

I shaved, down to a moustache... let that sink in.


Not only did I have a proper shave for the first time in 3 years, I also went for an epic moustache. I have to be honest with you, this took more guts than I thought it would. First time I saw myself in the mirror, I couldn't stop laughing. But then going outside my apartment and after that facing my co workers, well that was just plain terrifying. Just leaving it for a little or not even going out to face anybody would have been cheating though.

I really stepped out of my comfort zone with this one and that's a good thing. Challenging myself is one of the objectives of my little project. Now without further delay, I present to you, my 'stache.


hope you enjoyed and saved that picture.. it will never happen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment