Wednesday, August 21, 2013

76/356: Milkshake, Cookies And A Pleasant Surprise

Normal day yesterday..

... I guess when using that terminology I should start thinking about what I am doing with this. The project should not be associated with the word normal. Anyhow, I had one of those adorable cookie monster cookies and the milkshake you see right beside the cookies.

Two reasons for yesterday's picks. I picked the cookies because I loved the packaging and then I picked the milkshake because just trying a new type of cookie didn't seem like enough "newness" and it seemed to go well with cookies. 

The cookie was really good. The milkshake was nothing to write home about.


Today I got a very nice surprise (this is not today's new thing) that I want to tell you about. Remember a few weeks back when I got my first fancy box and how I complained that the t shirt was way too big?

Well I wrote to Fancy and asked them to make sure that in future they would send me the t shirts in my size. I also told them that I will not bother with exchanging the t shirt because the cost of the shipping would not be worth it.

Today I got a box from Fancy, I was confused because I am not expecting the new box for another week or so. As it turned out, they sent me the t shirt in my size with no extra cost or demand to send them the wrong size back. Awesome! Great costumer service Fancy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment