Monday, August 12, 2013

68/356: Air Pegasus 83 Red Team & Jason Markk Premium Shoe Cleaner

A few firsts today.

The first one is my new pair of sneakers, the Nike Air Pegasus '83 Team Read edition. People that have known me for a while or have been to my apartment know that this pair will be in good company. I am sure the family will welcome the newcomer with open arms. First pair of Air Pegasus for me. I saw them here and my resolve to not get them was worn down bit for bit. I couldn't resist anymore and went to the local sneaker head shop Titolo. It is rather surprising that I have never been in there before anyhow. It was high time to do so.


Today's true hero are not the new pair of sneakers but the Jason Marikk Premium Shoe Cleaner that I got with them. Again, people that know my passion for sneakers will not wonder why I bought such a thing but why it took me so long to get something of the kind.

I have already used the cleaner and am currently waiting for the shoes to dry and see the result. The guy at the shop praised the cleaner so I am expecting good results.


So there I am. One day, three new firsts. I think I can call it a successful day.
By the way, the next weekend is shaping up to be just as exciting as last weekend. Stick around!

2 comments:

  1. wow, I just LOVE your new sneakers! beware, beware... I don't know what size you're wearing, but if I notice they fit me, I would be able to steal them! consider yourself as warned -dunno if you'll get any second & third warnings though... ;)
    y.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooor I could just tell you where to get em cause they are not that expensive ;)

      Delete