Thursday, August 22, 2013

77/356: Steelers Nation

Another day of multiple firsts;

A new restaurant
A new beer
A new bar
A new NFL jersey

An interesting question got asked yesterday: If I do multiple firsts on the same day, can I take one of those and use it as a first for the next day? I came to the conclusion that this would be cheating. The idea is to do something each and every day. If I would allow that, it would negate the idea of the project. Still an interesting question though.

Since I have multiple firsts yesterday, I could talk about them all but I would like to focus on the new jersey since I have talked about restaurants, bars and beers a plenty.

Beside the t shirt from fancy, I got another package yesterday.

It was the delivery of my NFL shop order. A few weeks ago a co-worker and me ordered a few t shirts and jersey's. For the jersey I decided to go for a throwback Pittsburgh Steelers Troy Polamalu. I am really happy with it. It looks great.

If you wonder who Troy Polamalu is or why I picked him, take a look at this:



The reason as to why we got this stuff will follow in a few weeks. Stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment