Saturday, August 3, 2013

59/356: BeJazz

So many things I could talk about today. Like how I ate that that restaurant for the first time or how it came to be that I sent my t shirt, my sunglasses and my hat to a watery grave. None of that was my fault of course, I have witnesses!

But I think the most newish thing was attending a concert at the BeJazz festival. Bejazz is a annual Jazz festival that takes place in the heart of the old part of Bern.. so just around the corner from me. Since Jazz is not really my thing, I never bothered to attend any of the (free) gigs. Tonight though I was just coming back from dinner when I saw it and on a whim decided to stay.

It was the last performance for this year and I have to say I quite liked it. Sitting outside in the warm weather, enjoying relaxed music with strangers just kind of the afterglow of an exciting day. It was great. Might actually do this again next year.

I really love the fact that there is always something going on around the old part of the city. This coming week it will be the buskers festival. Excited for that!




No comments:

Post a Comment