Friday, November 1, 2013

144/356: More Londoning

Sunday was again a day filled with firsts.

I ate at this really great take away where you can tell them what to put in the Wok for you. You can choose what sauce, what noodles, what veggies and so on. I then went on to go to a Primark for the first time. I had a little errand to run for my sister. Boy I was glad then that I had already eaten something.

Later in the day I met up with a couchsurfer to go see the 49ers play the Jaguars at Wembley. It was the second and final NFL game played in the UK for this year. As you might remember, I also went to the first one a month ago. The whole thing was again a great experience. I do have to say that the pre-game show was better the first time around. It was fun going with Akif because he didn't know how big a show around this event there would be and I think he was wow'd.

In between those things I am sure that I tried at least two new things but I think we can conclude that I have this day covered.
Yummy food, just off Oxford Circus tube station.

 A full Wembley is always a great sight.

 In anticipation of a great event.

 Waking to the the Wembley.

 Look at that glorious food they serve there! (never had this either)

Just before the game started.

oh yay, the jaguars also got one touchdown...

No comments:

Post a Comment