Sunday, November 10, 2013

157/356: Sneakerness Sneaker Bazaar

Due to the 5th birthday anniversary of Sneakerness there was a sneaker Bazaar at club Bonsoir here in Bern. Anybody that knows me a little better will not be surprised that I had to go but that it took me so long to visit such an event.
For those who have never been to my place. It will become instantly clear why I went to the Bazaar when you see this first picture. This is behind me right now:


I have a *slight* weakness for Nike sneakers.

It was cool walking around the Bazaar and eyeballing all the cool models that I would have loved to get. But I did put myself on a strict "no buy" rule before I went in. I bought three pairs this year and I think that is quite enough. Also, where am I going to put them??

I had a short look around but was gone again pretty fast. If you are not going to buy a pair, well there is not much to do. Anyway, it was cool to see it all and see all the sweet sneakers the people there were wearing.





Must.Not.Buy.New.Nike's.

No comments:

Post a Comment