Monday, November 18, 2013

167/356: Donating for the Philippines

Today was the first time that I joined in for a "national collection day". I donated some money for the Philippines that are currently dealing with the aftermath of Taifun Haiyan which was the strongest tropical storm that has ever been measured.

I am not sure if it will give me bad karma to use this as something for my project or good karma because the project encouraged me to do something like this. Anyhow, I hope you find a few bucks in your pockets that you don't need and help some people that really need it right now. 

If you are Swiss, go here: http://www.glueckskette.ch/de.html 
If you are not Swiss, I am sure there is an alternative organisation in your country that is collecting. 

Oh and I would like to thank each and every one that helped the "Glückskette" to collect near to seven million Swiss francs today. 

Faith in humanity restored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment