Monday, November 4, 2013

148/356: Pommes Dürüm

Have you ever combined two awesome dishes and even though it sounded weird at first, it went better than expected? I am talking about stuff like the potato fries sandwich. People in the know will be nodding right now.

And potato fries are setting the scene for this one. I had a Dürüm Kebap with Fries in it just the last week. And I can say, it was awesome. Unhealthy maybe, but so good! Definitively something that should be offered more often. I have never seen this on offer before. Gladly the place that sells this is right next to my school in Basel. I will have many more opportunities to go there.

I will spare you the picture because that does not look as good as it tasted. Maybe next time!

Damn now I hungry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment