Thursday, November 28, 2013

176/356: Suit Up!

I am lucky enough that I have had a casual dress code at every company that I ever worked at. Of course there are some rules, but they are not very restrictive. This means that the suits that I own are gathering dust most of the time.

This week I decided to suit up and wear a full suit including dress shoes and a tie, to work. I must say, people were rather surprised to see me dressed like that. After they got over the surprise, I got compliments all around. I was a little surprised at the good reception to be honest. I expected more teasing. Now I am thinking that it might be worth to dress like that more often. I like getting compliments. But then I usually overdress a little anyhow so might not be the best idea to take it even further.

Sadly I don't have a big mirror at home so you can't see me in all my glory but the shot I attached should give you the general idea.

RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment