Monday, November 18, 2013

163/356: Poker Night

Huzzah, no more food but an actual activity.

Last Friday I had the first poker night at my place. It was the first time to use my chips and the first time that I actively organized a game.

I had a few people from couchsurfing over. Most I have never seen before but it turned out to be a really good night with lots of laughter and many chips changing hands. We didn't have many pro's and I think that made everything more fun. People weren't trying to show off their hardcore poker skills but just to have some fun.

I ended up coming in 3rd place (out of six). This is a result that I am really happy with because I have never been very lucky at poker. But more important, I met some really great people. I am looking forward to do something like this again soon.

Now follow a few pictures, I hope I am not offending anyone by uploading them.

 Discussing what you can and can't do was a big part of the night.

 Hemingway returns to the blog after a long absence. He was used to show who the dealer was.

Look at that gloating winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment