Tuesday, November 26, 2013

172/356: Drum And Bass At Dachstock

Saturday went down as the day that I attended the first party at Dachstock and it was quite something.

Not only was it the first time that I went clubbing in Bern and the first time that I went to Dachstock (A club at Reithalle) but also the first time that I went to a drum and bass party. It was interesting.

I had a great time and the music was more to my taste than I would have expected. Still, I don't think I will start going to DnB parties on a regular basis. The sound is a little too much for me. I think I will stay with my usual range of electronic music.

I have been to Reithalle a few times now but I only really explored the place this time around. It really reminded me of a place called "Rote Fabrik" in Zurich that I used to frequent back when I was about 18. Ah good memories.


Party on I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment