Monday, November 25, 2013

171/356: I Am Weak

I had big plans for Friday. It would have been such an awesome first. Instead school caught up to me and I had to prioritize that.

We did speak about our project and arranged who should do what but we had some beer while doing it and the cheap drunk I am, I was pretty tipsy by the time I got back on the train to Bern. As it happens when you have a little too much alcohol, suddenly McDonalds seems very appealing. Without much hesitation I gave in to the craving and went there. Good excuse I had too because they have Swiss weeks at the moment and served some stuff I have not had before.

I got myself a McGrischun and Röstifries. The Fries were, well, weird. The McGrischun was rather good.


Now to wait at least 3-4 months until I can allow myself to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment