Tuesday, October 29, 2013

143/356: Couchsurfing Meeting Soho, London

Early on Saturday morning I headed towards London for the fourth and final (?) time this year.

Saturday was full of new things. A new soft drink, a new shop and a new hotel are the things that come right to mind but there were plenty more. But the most noteworthy was the fact that I went to my first couchsurfing meeting on the British Isles.

I went to London by myself to watch another NFL game (more on that in the next post) and decided I didn't want to spend the whole Saturday evening by myself. At Piccadilly Circus I met up with around 20 like minded people and we then headed out to a pub in china town.

It was a really friendly crowd and I had some interesting conversations. After about two hours we decided to go on to a club and since I didn't feel like that, I ended the night there. It was a good moment to do so. I had some drinks, had a good time and that was exactly what I had looked for that evening. I think I can call this a successful first couchsurfing experience in England.







No comments:

Post a Comment