Monday, October 7, 2013

121/356: Train Bistro

Hotels without working internet make a bloggers life hard. I was in Berlin this last weekend and the hotel didn't get the WIFI up and running all weekend. This made me sad and you with a post to read.

Anyhow, on my way to Berlin I made the journey from Bern to Zurich in the train's bistro wagon. It is hard to believe but I am quite sure this is the first time that I ever sat and consumed (a beer of course) something in the bistro wagon. Nothing big to say about doing that, just kinda surprised that it took me 30 years to get to this point.

I might repeat this. Having a chat with a beer in hand seems to be a good way to spend an hour. Also I noticed that contrary to the other wagons, people talk with each other here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment