Friday, October 25, 2013

140/356: Haggle

Thursday's new thing was more or lass spontaneous.
I have had an eye on a new cellphone for a while now but so far I can't get over the high price and have therefore refrained from buying it.

I went to the sunrise (a Swiss carrier) shop to have a look at the cell up and personal and on the walk there I decided that I could have a go at a haggle. I tried my best! I swear! But still I failed at getting the cellphone any cheaper than listed.  I though that I could get a small reduction for being a long time customer (over 10 years) and that they would be able to give my a Shop discount or something. Well either I was wrong or I suck at haggling. Since this was my first serious attempt ever, it is well possible that I just suck at it.

I will try again some other day with something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment