Friday, October 25, 2013

141/356: Bul Go Gi at Japigo

Another long day at work was the reason I decided to try a restaurant on my way home.

I had walked past the Japanese restaurant Japigo on many occasions. The other day I saw that they serve Udon so I decided to give it a go. What I did not see was, that all of their Japanese food involves seafood and most of it raw. I didn't feel much like that, so I ordered something from the menu which is probably for people that don't understand what the restaurant is about.

Those dishes are on a small leaflet not included on the official menu. Like an afterthought.
Most of the dishes on the leaflet seemed to have Korean names and after confirming that suspicion on the internet today, I can say that I have also eaten Korean food in Switzerland for the first time.

I went for Bul Go Gi and was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't presented in a Korean way and didn't included all the small side dishes one might expect and there was no Kimchi *gasp*. Still it tasted nice and I did not regret my decision.

I think I will be back here some day.




No comments:

Post a Comment