Tuesday, October 15, 2013

130/356: Fleetwood Mac Live

In the last few weeks I feel like one highlight is followed by the next only to lead to the one after that. This last Sunday I met up with my dad for the Fleetwood Mac concert at Hallenstadion in Zurich. What an excellent gig that was!!

Besides seeing Fleetwood Mac live for the first time, it also happened to be the first concert that only had seats. There were was no "standing area". I was quite surprised by this as I have never seen it like this. Still, this did nothing to make the experience less epic. It was one of those concerts that was not about a big show but about the music. The band now exists for 37 years and you could really hear that they know what they are doing. I had quite high expectations because I just heard a live album a few weeks ago. They still blew me away!

It was also very impressing that they played for over two and a half hours. I never expected this. These guys are in their sixties! They rocked very hard and the time just blew past. If I ever get the chance, I will go see them again and I can recommend them to anyone that is into rock music.

Now follow a few shitty pictures (by me) and a few OK ones (not by me).













No comments:

Post a Comment