Wednesday, October 23, 2013

138/356: Potato Pancakes

After another exciting weekend I settled for an easier first on Monday. I went on to cook something new and this time something supposedly really easy. I made some potato pancakes.

They were a little disappointing. they looked alright and tasted good enough but I just wasn't quite happy with them. I think the problem was that I didn't make fresh mashed potatoes but used some "only add water" stuff. Only got myself to blame for that but I learned my lesson. Don't take the easy way when cooking, the effort always pays off. Also I was missing the green onions, which I just couldn't find any at the supermarket I went shopping for ingredients. That's what you get for working late.


Anyhow, another first done and done. Bring on the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment