Tuesday, October 1, 2013

115/356: Just Another Day In London

So last Saturday was just another normal day in the beautiful city of London. And with normal I mean that I stayed in a new hotel, had dinner in a new restaurant, had drinks in a new bar and oh, I flew in at Gatwick, which I have never done before.

Always love to explore new things about this city. I really like being in London. After being here for three times this year, I start to feel like it is my home away from home.

The hotel was near Paddington tube station, so right in the middle of everything. For dinner and drinks afterwards we went to the area around Shoreditch high street. We went to a nice little place called bedroom bar.

All in all a great and fun day but it was just the warming up for Sunday. A little teaser in the picture below.


No comments:

Post a Comment