Tuesday, October 15, 2013

129/356: Onigri And White Wine

I ended my vegetarian week on Saturday. Actually it was more like a vegetarian work week. I only made it from Monday to Friday. I had guests on Saturday and I just didn't know what to make for them without using meat. It was interesting to not eat any meat or fish for a whole week. I never felt like I missed the meat but I did have to think about what I would cook for myself. Now if I was to do a vegan week, well that would be a whole different level.. but let's not go there.. yet.



I ended the week with an Onigri from Coop. I guess not the best choice. It wasn't anything special. I just wanted to see what the Onigri would be like and I can happily report that I never need to have it again. I don't know what I expected from a supermarket Onigri.

During the dinner I drank a bottle of wine of a manufacturer I never had before. That went a whole lot better. My landlord is a nice elderly man that gets wine delivered on a regular basis. He get 24 or more bottles every time and because we only have stairs I help to carry them up. He always gives me a bottle for helping and since I don't drink wine just by myself, the started to pile up. I can report that the wine tastes good and that I now only have one bottle left to drink.. that one will probably go next Saturday.



cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment