Thursday, October 3, 2013

118/356: Hospital

On Tuesday I had an unplanned visit to the hospital for the first time in my life.

I have been to a hospital a few times in my life but it was always planned in some way. Two days ago, I went there because I have had strong stomach pains for a few days and was worried that it might be an inflamed appendicitis. You don't mess around with that. 

I don't remember when I went to see a doctor the last time so going to the hospital just like that was actually quite a big thing for me. Gladly it was not an inflamed appendicitis. What it was, nobody knows. Since this morning I am back to normal, which I am quite glad about. My life is too busy to waste a few days lying around in the hospital. 

So yeah, that was an involuntary first but a first nonetheless. I hope these kind of firsts won't come around often. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment