Monday, September 30, 2013

114/356: Brookyln Lager

Excuse my absence from posting. I was away for an amazing weekend and I promise to tell you more about this in a little bit but let me get things done in the right order.

After an exhausting week and having to prepare for my little weekend trip, I decided to try new beer on friday. Since I have had good experiences with american beer as of late, I decided to go for another one from over there. This time around I chose "Brooklyn Lager". Again, I was not disappointed. Brooklyn Lager is another tasty beer that I would have again. It has a slightly sweet taste to it which is not entirely unpleasant.

To be honest, I am really surprised how many of the american beers are really good. Just a short while ago, when I thought of american beers the only thing that came to mind was Budweiser and such. Consider me educated. I am eager to try more! Any recommendations?


The hour is late and this blogger is tired... more bloggings tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment