Thursday, September 5, 2013

92/356: First Day Of School

You read that right.. had my first day of school today.

First day of my master of studies that is. Yeah I know it is a bit silly to go back to school at the age of 30 (not really) but it has been at least three years since I have been to school and I started missing it again.. actually I am lying. I just felt like I needed to get some more education under my belt to compete with all these young folks. Oh I will still be working but I reduced to 90%.. huzzah!

It was also my first day of school in Basel. It's one of the larger cities in Switzerland and to be honest I have only been there about two or three times in my life. I am looking forward to see more of it, now that I will be there more often.

I will be back to school for the next two years. The master consists of three modules each lasting about three months. Oh I forget the thesis I have two write after those three modules. I started with the module CAS (certificate of advanced studies) business requirements engineering. It was just a general introduction today but it was a really interesting start.

Getting educated is fun!






scuse me for trying to be funny, I didn't sleep much last night and therefore I am really tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment