Sunday, September 22, 2013

107 + 108/356: Still Sick

It always gets worse before it gets better. That's the motto of the last two days. With Saturday being the worst day of them all. I spent all day in bed feeling really sorry for myself. Even more than the day before. I don't think being sick was the bad thing but with my busy schedule, I had to postpone things I had planned with my friends and that always sucks.

So because of that fact I had to resort to food again (which I was barely able to eat). Boring but at least I was able to do something new. I don't feel like they deserve a post each so I am going to combine it with another first. First time that I will post about two different firsts in the same posts.. 


I didn't feel like eating for most of Saturday so late in the afternoon I got up and made myself a bowl of ramen. Nothing special, nothing cooked up by myself, just out of the package and done. So I am pretty sure I never had this brand before. 


On Friday I already I felt a little better but had no energy to cook myself so I made this wholegrain lasagna. I am sure I never had this before because there is a "new" sticker on the package. 

Today I want to do something else than just food so let's see if that works out. I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment