Tuesday, September 10, 2013

97/356: Tantanmen Ramen

I love my Ramen.

I also love to make my own Ramen and I am not talking about heating a 99 cent package of noodles but the real deal. Thinking about what to make for dinner tonight, I noticed that it has been far too long since I have made myself a bowl and so it was decided. To also do something new for today,I went for a kind of Ramen that I haven't prepared before. These Ramen are called Tantanmen and are the Chinese version of the classic Japanese Ramen.

As was to be expected, the Ramen turned out to be very delicious. I couldn't make them 100% true to recipe though. On such short notice, I wasn't able to find pak choi. So instead I just added some spring onions.




Now let me enjoy my after meal, full stomach bliss *burp*

No comments:

Post a Comment