Thursday, September 26, 2013

112/356: Weekly Couchsurfing Meeting Bern

I participated in my first weekly CS meeting here in Bern. And to be honest, I only did it because the surfer I currently have with me, asked me about it. I am not too sure why I never went because back when I lived in Zurich, I used to be a regular. Anyhow, this way I was able to do it for my project.

Instead of holding the meeting at a bar or such, it was at a couchsurfers apartment. I don't know if that had any influence but it was a really nice evening. I met known and new faces and generally had a good time. Considering my surfer didn't stand alone by himself for even a fraction of a second, my guess is, he had a good time too.

I will probably attend this weekly meetings more often now.. well as often as I can considering my busy schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment