Monday, September 16, 2013

102/356: Promontogno

I visited Promontogno just yesterday.

The whole family went there because we weren't quite ready to go home after celebrating the grandparents 60th wedding anniversary the day before.

To be specific, we went to see the Hotel Bregaglia or rather it's insides because there was an art exhibition there. The exhibition was rather boring but the hotel itself was worth visiting because it was built 1875 and is still in use today. It was really interesting to see how the rich folks from past days used to enjoy their holidays.It heralds from a time when tourists first started to discover Switzerland as  a holiday destination.

I was disrupted in my picture taking by a phone call and by the time the phone call was over, everyone was ready to leave, so I didn't get around to take many pictures. I hope you can forgive me for that.





No comments:

Post a Comment