Monday, March 31, 2014

290/291//356: Berlin

Little trip for tattooings.

As always when I travel to a different city it is very easy to do new things. It's a little harder when you arrive late on friday, got a full saturday and then leave again early on sunday. Still, there is so much new stuff around that I don't have to think a lot to find something.

I tried two new coffee places, a new restaurant, was at a "new" metro station, bought something at a new shop and so on. Nothing much to say about the coffee places but the restaurant was really good. I randomly walked past that ramen bar and decided to go in to try it. It was pretty good I have to admit! Since I like making ramen myself, I always like to compare. Mine are good ( I like to think) but these were really good. If I get the chance next time I am in Berlin, I will go there again. Since it will be probably in autumn and my project will be done by then, I won't feel like I need to try a new place.

I have one more session left on the tattoo so I will be back in Berlin soon. I think this time around I will stay another day or two to really take in the city. It is such a cool place that it is a shame I don't get to do much when I am there. Bad planning on my part.




No comments:

Post a Comment