Monday, March 24, 2014

284/356: The Stairs Of Bern

A walking tour of Bern.

I have something similar in autumn of 2013 but not the same so I will consider this a first. I did a walking tour of Bern focusing on the stairs leading up and down from the historic part of the city. I came up with the idea because I discovered most of them by coincidence and I thought not many people know about them.

For that reason I put up a CS event that would cover most of the stairs in the old part of the city. I had about 14 people that showed up for the event and the weather was great so it was a great success. I had a really good time show the people around my city. I didn't prepare much but did tell some stories about the places we got past during the walk.

We ended the day by having a a beer in the park. It was the perfect ending for a very nice day. I might repeat this walking tour a few weeks from now.

Sadly no pictures were taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment