Saturday, March 8, 2014

270/356: Flea Market @ Reitschule

To close the week out I did one more thing that didn't have anything to do with food.

Looking back I am actually really happy with the past week, I was able to do quite a few things that made me do something and not just consume something. I always try to have it like this but sometimes I succeed better than other weeks.

On sunday I went to the fleamarket at Reitschule here in Bern. It is always on the first sunday of the month and I have been wanting to go for at least three or four months now. Somehow I never managed to get there. I was always busy on the day.

The whole experience was not so exciting though. Maybe I built up too much hype for myself. It kind off felt like a lot of it was stolen and it was the best way to get rid off. I don't know how many cellphones were on sale, but there were many. I walked around for maybe twenty minutes but didn't see anything that tempted me. I had planned to buy something to extend my first for the day. But I am not going to buy something to just for the buying sake. Maybe it was my fault for arriving around 3pm. It could be that the good things were long gone.

Anyhow, it was something interesting to do on a Sunday afternoon. Still I am not sure if I will ever feel like I have to go there again. Maybe flea markets are just not my thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment