Tuesday, March 25, 2014

286/356: Small Difference

After being able to do quite a few things that had nothing to do with trying different food, I am going back to that for a few posts.

For this day I got fried veggies and rice at my favorit take away. I usually go for the same two dishes and never had this one. It was very good as well and since I am trying to reduce the amount of meat I eat, I think I will go for this more often now. Maybe I can get him to make me the fried rice with only vegetables ..hummmm.

I also got a carrot juice for the first time. Well to be perfectly honest, there was lots more in that juice than just carrot. First time that I had juice that also contained carrot. Let me rephrase it to that. It was quite pleasant but I think if it was only carrot it would had have not been my thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment