Monday, March 24, 2014

285/356: Xbox Fitness

Consoles are not just for couch potatoes.

For the first year of the Xbox One, Xbox Fitness comes for free. Since I have always enjoyed working out with the Xbox 360 I decided to give this a shot as well. To be perfectly honest with you, Xbox Fitness was one of the reasons why I upgraded my Xbox.

Xbox Fitness is a program that has a selection of workout videos. But it captures your bodies motion and tells you if you are doing the exercise right or wrong. All in all it worked well and I am happy with the experience. But it isn't able to give you a program for four weeks or so based on your performance. This is something I enjoyed very much with Nike+ Kinect training on the Xbox 360.

I will switch to Xbox Fitness for the moment and see how good it is but I would like to see more excercise "games" to be released for this console generation.





No comments:

Post a Comment