Monday, March 10, 2014

275/356: First Day Of School In Olten

An easy one!

My second semester of school started last Friday. Contrary to the first semester, this one is in Olten and not in Basel. I am glad about that fact mainly because it only takes me half the time to get there than it took me to get to Basel. This means I can sleep longer in the morning, which is always a good thing. Also I get to see Olten a bit more. Never spent much time there.

This semester is all about business process engineering. This is something that really interests me so I am looking forward to cool few days of school. This time around I won't be in school on Thursday and Friday but on Friday and Saturday. Of course this is not one of the positives but all in all there will be only 15 days of school so I think I will be fine.

Some of the people in the course with me where with me last semester, so it is nice to see a few know faces on the first day of school. Even at thirty it is a bit strange walking into a room full of strangers on the first day.



No comments:

Post a Comment