Wednesday, March 26, 2014

288/356: Caviar De Tomates and Chewing Gum

More Food.

This time around I tried tomato caviar and a new chewing gum.
I picked the chewing gum over lunch because I needed some chewing gum. Chewing gum is kinda my addiction during work. This one is similar to the long lasting one I had a few weeks back. I really like them but they are rather on the expensive side.

The tomato caviar, well it's very good but a bit weird. Caviar usually is fish eggs so I don't know how they came to name it like this. I am pretty sure that tomatoes don't lay eggs. I had it just with bread and salad and yesterday I put it in a sauce for my pasta and it tasted very good both times. Actually just thinking about it is making me hungry right now. So I guess this means I will have it again somewhere down the line.



No comments:

Post a Comment