Saturday, March 8, 2014

267/268/269/356: Arizona, Active O2 And Cavacas

I am way behind posting again so I will put three new things from last week into the same post.

Three days in a row I tried something new to eat/drink again. I still have some cool stuff coming up in the next few weeks but it is getting very hard to do something during the week at this point. Actually it was two soft drinks and a dessert.

The dessert I picked from the foreign food at the supermarket. Again I wasn't too sure what I was taking but it looked good so I took it with me. Some thing with the so called "Active o2" drink. This is again one of those that looks like it is "healthy" or "sporty" but it is actually just sweetened water. The third thing was "Arizona XEnergy herbal tonic" I guess when writing the name down now I am not sure what I expected. It looked appealing so I went for it.

In the end i liked the dessert the best. It is a very light and nice snack.





No comments:

Post a Comment