Friday, January 31, 2014

237/356: Ratatouille

Vegetables can be so tasty!

On this past Monday I decided to make myself a meal that I have never cooked before. Because latley I try to eat less meat, I decided to try make a Ratatouille. The good thing about is, that it doesn't need many ingredients and is easy to make (as it turns out). I had to make a few compromises on the spices because, oddly enough, the grocery store didn't carry the one's I needed. Still, it turned out to be great. I really enjoyed the taste.

I find it incredible how many tasty things you can cook with very little effort. So many things I have tried during this past 237 days and almost all of them turned out to be very good. Usually I just browse some recipe sites on the internet and then decide on whim what I want to make. So far I have yet to be dissapointed.

 Take all this....

 .. and turn it into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment