Wednesday, January 29, 2014

234/356: Baking Brownies

This is one of the first's I am really glad I did.

I baked brownies last Friday and today (Wednesday) I am still eating them. I didn't get the ready to bake stuff at the grocery store but store but took the time to look for a good recipe and I think the result speaks for itself. Naturally they didn't turn out perfect on the first try but they taste really good and that must be the most important point.

I went wrong with the mixture somewhere and they turned out a little too moist. The difficulty was that it's an american recipe so the quantity was in cups and I am not used to that. Also too my shame, I still lack some kitchen gear in that department. To my defense, my kitchen really has no space for more things.




No comments:

Post a Comment