Sunday, January 26, 2014

228/356: Hematogenas

A few days back I accompanied a good friend of mine to the Russian shop here in Bern.

On one hand it was very interesting to see what kind of products it carries and on the other and I have found a place I can go to if I am out of ideas what new thing I could try next.

She picked up a few Hematogenas and let me try a little. Hematogenas is a kind of candy that is rich in iron. So not just candy but actually good if you are missing a little of that stuff. I really liked it. I am sure that I have had something with a similar taste before but for the life of me, I couldn't tell you where or what it was.

I loved this new thing because it's one of those things I would have never come across if not somebody else would have offered it to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment