Monday, January 6, 2014

210/356: NYE Dinner Party

What a night!

To get this out of the way straight away, until I finally remembered I should probably take some pictures, it was way too late. So I am sorry to say that this will be one of the few posts without any pictures.

For NYE I organized a dinner party. I arranged it because I felt like it was exactly how I would like to spend my NYE. A good dinner with some nice people. I have seen the expensive dinners, the overfilled clubs and the standing around in the cold waiting for something to happen. I am over it.

I organized the dinner over couchsurfing and ended up with many people who I had met before. To cut a long story short, it was a really really nice evening and I really think it was the best thing I could have done for new years eve.

This is on the blog because it was the first time that I organized a dinner party, the first time I actively organized something for new years and the first time I cooked for six people.


No comments:

Post a Comment