Tuesday, January 21, 2014

221/356: Latvian Food (Aka Buckwheat)

Buckwheat, I never had it... actually I have seldom used the word so I had to look it up.

I was lucky enough to get a full Latvian menu cooked for me. The buckwheat was just part of it.
The tastes were quite different from what I am used to but really enjoyable. I really liked the food. There was (as stated) buckwheat involved. The also some minced beef and sour cream. That all came with a sauce on the side that was made from cream and Latvian cheese, which I am told, is quite unlike the cheese I am used to.

I enjoyed it all a lot. And on top of it all I also had very enjoyable company.



On a side note I would like to mention that I finally got over myself and bought that new phone I was talking about. Expect the quality of the pictures to be better from this point on. I think you can already tell from the pictures above.

No comments:

Post a Comment