Thursday, January 2, 2014

207/356: "Gezeichnet" at Kornhaus Forum

After a few days filled with tasting stuff, I can finally write about something a little more exciting.

Last Saturday was the first time I went to an exhibition at the Kornhaus Forum here in Bern. I have been wanting to go for a while now because they have had many interesting exhibitions on photography. Sadly I have somehow managed to never go see them (shame on me). 

I was glad that I went to see "Gezeichnet". It is an exhibition with newspaper caricatures looking back on 2013. The exhibition had 200 caricatures from around 50 artists. Some of them were really cool. On one hand they made me chuckle, on the other it made me ponder what happened in 2013. 

The exhibition wasn't very well visited, at least at the time I was there. This was especially surprising because it was free and it was a Saturday. I hope there were more people there at other times because it really deserves some attention. 

I am sure I will make it more often to the exhibitions at Kornhaus Forum. 












No comments:

Post a Comment